Paragon Partition Manager 9.0 Professional
Every PC owner sooner or later meets a task of hard disk management. An optimum allocation of disk resources is the key point to manage data and operating systems on your computer effectively. Paragon's award winning Partition Manager provides easy and reliable hard drive partitioning and full-range hard disk management. It enables to create, copy, resize and move hard drive partitions. This full function tool is suitable for home and professional use. Partition Manager helps you to: Enhance computer performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your hard disk partitions cluster size.
Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
Partition Manager 9.0 Professional overview
• Redistribute Unused Disk Space - easily resize your partition(s) without any data loss
• Perform advanced partitioning operations: resize/move/copy/merge/undelete partitions
• Change partition properties: hide/unhide, make active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system, etc.
• Change disk properties: change SID, change primary slots
• Clone hard disks or separate partitions
• Redistribute unused disk space - easily resize your partitions without any data loss
• Volume Explorer (fully embedded within the application) - quickly browse FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partition, edit or copy files and folders
• Defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size
New and updated features:
• Install New OS Wizard prepares a hard disk for a new operating system installation
• Updated! Safely setup and manage multiple operating systems on the same PC with the Boot Manager
• Updated! Boot Corrector allows you to resolve most common boot problems.
• Simple Backup Wizard enables to back up system and data to a local or network disk before applying any critical operations.
• The Initial Backup Reminder which appearances on program startup, advices to back up system and data before critical partitioning operations.
• Restore entire disks or separate partitions and roll-back your unsuccessful partitioning operations with the Paragon Recovery CD
• File Transfer Wizard can restore separate files and folders from a previously created backup archive.
• Updated! Dynamic disk support (convert to basic, backup/restore, defrag, check file system).
• Updated! Disk Editor enables to view and manually edit hard disk/partition contents in a hexadecimal mode.
• Shrink/compact MFT allows compressing Master File Table for best performance of your system.
• Express Launcher provides user-friendly interface and quick access to most common operations.
• Updated! Improved Windows Vista support, including 64-bit editions.
• Included in the set Paragon Drive Backup 8.51 trial version allows you to evaluate powerful backup and restore tools.